Getting a telemarketing data list that is of good quality is not an easy task! Surely, by phone calling each number mentioned in the list you can get leads but that is not so productive.It is vital to think new ways to acquire B2B Telemarketing data and B2C Telemarketing data lists as per your business market.
Consider yourself an owner of a web directory online where you require local business to pay and list. Usually, you would approach each one by walking door-to-door and direct marketing your web directory services. Similarly, you can think newer ideas and get these local business listed by simply opening a newspaper and taking details of your prospective businesses from the advertising for which they are already paying.
Mentioned below are different ways that help you in gathering quality leads for telemarketing data:
1) Simply take the newspaper you get each day at your house, analyze various business listings each week. Once you begin doing this daily over a period, you would notice certain ads keep repeating that indicates your prospective business client is profitable and would spend money on promotions. There you get your quality leads from newspapers.
2) Be alert when you step out or come across anything this will help you in collecting well targeted leads. For instance radio or billboard advertisement can, give you lead also a trade magazine provides accurate leads. Be it any piece of information if you be little attentive it will make a difference.
3) Easiest is to use internet. All you can do create an attractive page that is giving an incentive like a gift / discount coupon and gather leads.
4) Traditional way of calling each one from local phone number book can also be done but ensure there are leads that would be on DND list and calling them you would prohibit the law.
Nevertheless, you can purchase telemarketing data list from a well-known data supplier that is 8-10 years old in this industry. A reputable and experienced data supplier would assist you with data that has approx 95% accurate leads of your business market. They would provide you precise data matching your needs than realm of lists. For a good telemarketing data provider Quality of data would be utmost priority than quantity of data.
In addition, as a buyer of data list you must ensure few things:
1) Leads must not be old than 12 months
2) Must ask the provider how often they update data. It must be every 3 months.
3) Check in is it general designation names given or no name policy implies.
4) Scan in there are least Telephone Preference Numbers (TPS) as calling such numbers you break the law and would need to pay heavy penalty.
Regardless you purchase or build telemarketing data list. All you must be is watchful and proceed further.