Different people have different thoughts and believe to attaining success while doing any important task. They follow different tricks and methods to make their work turned into success. The same follows while making cold calls to generate leads. Standing up while making telemarketing calls. It is a great way to raise your confidence while calling.
Many people get conscious while making calls as the rest of the team members are listening to your every word. However, don’t care about them as your confidence can turn your call into the lead, ignore them. At first, it difficult to stand for every call in front of your team leader or manager, but they will ask others to stand after seeing your improvement in phone manner and also bring the inevitable enhancement in your figures.
Here, are some effective and proven reasons why you should be standing up when making sales calls –
• You feel less pressure on your diaphragm when standing in comparison to when sitting down. As a result, your voice will be clearer. Your listener will understand more what you are saying and you would be able to deliver your radiant sales pitch more evidently.
• It is proven psychologically that we feel more confident in standing position. It gives you a feeling of higher than the person you are speaking to. This means you have more control of the talk and convincing to the listener about your proposal. Smiles all round!
• While talking your face should be elevated. Lifted head, lifted eyes free up your voice, as a result, raise your spirit and confidence.
• When you are standing, you can freely wave your arms or gesticulate, as you like. Even though the prospect is not seeing you but it gives you the opportunity to have a powerful and satisfying conversation.
• You will revitalize not only yourself but at the same time inspiring the rest of the team. Telemarketing sales requires passion, sales require energy, sales require enthusiasm. Standing up generates natural energy and vivacious, moving employees will be far further likely to be successful.
So, get moving, get selling!